Thursday, July 24, 2008

Webinars have started!

I've finally begun a series of webinars on evidence-based public health and I am pretty darn excited! The first group met Tuesday (we will meet for 3 more Tuesdays); I have another group meeting today. Each session is 2 hours long. Oh, and so I don't forget:

This project has been funded in part with Federal funds from the National Library of Medicine National lnstitutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, under Contract No NO1-LM-6-3505.

I was able to hire 2 awesome interns this semester, one from the University of North Texas and one from Texas Woman's University. Both are studying to be librarians (I'd written a stipend into my project to pay for library school students to work with me.)

And now, I'm going to be really brave and post a link to the recording:
Week 1: EBPH Workshop Agenda and Course Overview (Tuesday recording)
Week 1: EBPH Workshop Agenda and Course Overview (Thursday recording)

It's long-- 90 minutes or so. Next week will be 120 minutes.

That's it, I guess. I have another session this afternoon so I better make sure I'm ready!

No comments: