Friday, August 22, 2008

Resources from blog moved to web page

Well, I was having a hard time finding some of the resources I'd linked to from the blog. And if I'm having a hard time, I figured anyone taking part in the workshop was having an even harder time! So I wised up and moved things to a web page. Where did everything go?
http://www.sph.uth.tmc.edu/charting/handouts/ebph_handouts/ebph_workshop.htm

I'm going to maintain the blog, just in a slightly different way. I'd like to add more EBPH newsy links to the site, stuff not necessarily related to my workshops. We'll see. I'm kind of busy, it gets hard to look for things.

But, here's a thought-- I may just try looking for something public health related, something topical, and ask for comments. Dunno. What do you think? How do you think this blog can be best utilized?

No comments: